I've hate Mondays so Monday evenings always call for some comfort food.
I find that popcorn usually hits the spot, especially with some trashy TV. I found this great fool-proof method on Pinterest…
3 tablespoons canola oil, 1/3 cup popping corn, and a topping of your choice.
- Place oil in large pan with 4 kernels of corn, place lid on pan and heat with medium heat until all 4 kernels pop. Count the pops...
- Turn of the heat and add 1/3 cup of popping corn.
- Ensure an even spread of kernels across the bottom of the pan and wait 30 seconds (this allows all the kernels to all reach the same temperature).
- Turn heat back on (medium/high) and listen to the pops, lids on people!
- When the interval between pops is more than a few seconds turn the heat off and move corn to a bowl.
- Add a topping of your choice - I’m a massive coarse sea salt fan.
- Move bowl to sofa, add trashy TV and relax...